Sunday, September 11, 2016

Koetje Class Wish List

Let me begin by saying this is only a “wish” list. If you are unable to get to the store and/or you just can’t donate, please do not worry about it. I have what we need to get us going this year.

Need with the next month

  • Paper towel(needed the most)
  • Glue sticks 
  • Lysol wipes (this is the second most)
  • Pencils
  • Erasers
  • Party city/dollar store type trinkets for the treasure chest. (things worth 25-50 cents)



Need/want for the future

I am hoping to catch the room up to speed in some technology advances. It is my hope to have up to 5 kindle fire HD8s in the future to use for accommodating student’s needs, math stations, writing exercises, research, presentations, reading…etc. I love using technology and it would make a great birthday/Christmas gift from the class! Link is HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Mrs. Koetje's Classroom. Powered by